A huge thank you to Abbey over at https://abbeyschronicles.com for nominating me! Such a lovely award and so encouraging to know that I have the support from such lovely bloggers!! Abbey thank you very much my lovely for all your support and encouragement. Please check out her blog!
Let’s get these questions answered.
1. What is your number one travel designation right now?
I would say my favourite is the UAE 🇦🇪. My family and I really loved it there aside from going to South Africa it is the only country we have been to more than once!
2. Are you introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
3. What is the story behind your blog? Why did you start blogging?
I have always wanted to write a blog and I have always loved writing, but what truly motivated me to start was the desire to help spread awareness on mental health conditions and My diagnosis of mixed anxiety and depression was the final push to start writing. It not only became my therapy, but also gave me the opportunity to share my story.
4. If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would it be?
This is a hard one, but I’d swap gender and be Roger Federer
5. What’s your greatest wish?
For my two boys to life their best lives
6. Do you have any pets? If you do what are their names? ( bonus points for pictures)
Yes I have two dogs. Jack the shih tzu and Rocky the Rottweiler
7. Are you truly happy? What is your definition of happiness?
If you asked me this a few months ago my answer would’ve been no, but right now I am truly happy. I’m living in the moment and enjoying life as it comes. I am learning to embrace my mental health condition and that has given me a sense of freedom I haven’t felt before. I see life differently and I am more patient and have more empathy towards others and myself. So for me this is what happiness is. Living life in the moment and being grateful for what I have and where I am in the moment!
8. What’s one food that everyone loves but you can’t stand?
My family back in Africa lives tripe, but for me it’s a big no! I can’t stand it 🤢they’ll probably kill me for admitting it!
9. What’s your go to self care routine?
At this moment it is nonexistent! I don’t have one
10. What are you most thankful for?
My family! ( husband, kids, dogs)
11. What’s one interesting thing about you that people don’t know?
I’m not sure if it’s interesting, but not many people know that I had a pet cow growing up! Her name was blommetjie ( little flower)
Christella over at https://www.lifewithstellab.co/
Liz over at https://becomingliz.com/
Chloe from http://www.chloechats.com/?m=1
The prepping wife http://thepreppingwife.com/
Naomi at inching forwards https://inchingforwards.com/
Jennifer over at https://phdmind.com/
Mommin in the real world https://momminintherealworld.com/
Nicole Carman https://www.navigatingdarkness.com/
Sambel stories https://sambelstories.com/
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
• Answer the questions
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or your own post.
My questions to my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Share one thing about yourself that not many people know
3. What is your vision for your blog?
4. If your story was written in a book what would the name and theme be?
5. Board games or video games?
6. What inspires you?
7. Would you rather sunbathe on a beach or climb Mount Everest?
8. If you could go back in time what would your advice be to your younger self?
9. What is the last book you read?
10. If money was no object what places/ countries would you visit?
11. Camping in nature or 5 star hotel?
First published on beautyofmychaoticmind.com